You need to get your message across. Be heard. Reach around the globe and make things happen.
Receive a customized plan tailor-made to fit your organization’s unique needs. LinguaOne’s professional staff of native speakers is ready to provide the support you need to remain competitive in a global marketplace.
Each of our interpreters are trained conference interpreters, also called simultaneous interpreters. These specialists are qualified to assist you at conferences, congresses, seminars, business trainings and other International events. Remember, knowledge of the target language is not enough: the job requires training and concentration to handle correctly.
Types of Interpretation Services
Our professional and experienced interpreters are available to assist you with face-to-face interactions. Our interpreters work to make sure the intended meaning of each message is delivered in an accurate and conversational way. Read more about our face-to-face interpretation services.
Video Remote Interpretation
Avoid interpreter travel time charges and enjoy user-friendly ultra-modern remote video interpretation services. Dial us in to your meetings and remote conferences. Technical support is provided as required. Read more about our video remote interpretation services.
Add us to your next International phone call. We’ll stay on the line with you as you carry on your conversation, helping both parties understand exactly what’s being said. Available any time, day, or night. Read more about our telephonic interpretation services.
Cultural Meditation & Consultation
Language isn’t the only barrier when you’re doing business in a global marketplace. Cultural misunderstandings can cost you business and damage your reputation. Our cultural specialists will walk you through everything you need to know to make a great impression in your target markets.
Schedule Interpreter Services
We’ll help you determine the following information:
- Language pairs (source and target language).
- The number of languages that will require interpretation at your event.
- The number of interpreters needed (for events over 6 hours you’ll need at least 3).
- Subject of the conference.
- Date, time, and place where the event will be held.
- Schedule for interpreters.
- Any reports or materials for the conference, if available. We strongly recommend you provide all materials in advance to ensure a higher quality of interpretation.
- Contact person responsible for work with interpreters.
- Any conference equipment required such as conference systems, interpreter booths, consoles, mixers, recording devices or earphones.
Get a Free Quote
Call (507) 351-8787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org